photo botslide.jpg

Tarte cosmetics

Thursday 13 November 2014

Hello lovely readers,

Last year, my cousin introduced me to this new make-up brand called Tarte. One of the main things I love about these products is that they are cruelty-free and eco-friendly! As you probably have read before on this blog, you know that I have highly sensitive skin. I'm always skeptical about trying out new products because I easily break-out. But Tarte only uses naturally-derived ingredients which mean there is no crazy chemical bad-for-your-skin stuff in it!

This brand originates from the US, and that is where I got my products as well. Unfortunately, they don't have stores in every single country. For the american readers, you can find this brand at ULTA. For other countries: it's available in SEPHORA (make sure to check the website first to see if they actually got it!)

My absolute favourites:

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation

Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!

Thanks for reading! 

Xoxo Molly

1 comment:

  1. Our Advantage:
    1) Wholesale Womens Air Jordan 4 price
    2) Mixed order
    3) Fast delivery 6-8 business days.
    4) Best After Sale service
    5) Drop shipping for clients
    Womens Air Jordan 4 Sneakers at www.usd-buy.net 100% quality guarantee.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme